Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday, Slow Day


It is Sunday, our day to relax and just enjoy spending time with each other. I think we hung out in bed with both of the babies until around 9:30, when Evey could not wait any longer for “fooood”. Scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast, most of which was fed to Boo and thrown on the floor.

After breakfast the kids played while Andrew and I relaxed a little. Then, we all went for a walk outside since the weather is gorgeous today. My cheeks got a little bit cold from the breeze, but the sun felt wonderful on my shoulders. Drew fell asleep and Evey seemed to be getting pretty sleepy as well.

We came home; the kids played while I cleaned up the kitchen and did the dishes. We attempted to put Evey down for a nap but unfortunately she was too distracted by me setting up her playroom that she would not stay in her crib. Lucky us, she has learned to poop on command so she is allowed to come out of her bed.

She has now been in her playroom for almost 2 hours, she hasn't left, she hasn't whined, she hasn't done anything but play…I think I will leave her too it. Drew is asleep on Andrews shoulder while he plays a video game on his PlayStation Vita *good wife* that I got him for Christmas.

The house is coming along, today I may hang a few things on the walls and organize Evey's room a bit more. Not too much left to do other than buy a few pieces of furniture and hang the rest of our pictures on the walls.

Our next project will be getting Evey to transition from her crib to the toddler bed we got her, its adorable! I hope she loves her room. We will have to find a latch lock to close up her playroom so she isn’t up partying in there all night.

Dinner tonight is steak, it is Sunday after all and we are Ulsher’s!
Have a wonderful week.

Jamie U. 

No comments:

Post a Comment