Thursday, January 10, 2013

Home Sweet Home


I am so happy that we are finally in our new house, so happy! Home truly is where your heart is, but I also think having your personal items, privacy, and living your normal life is incredibly comforting. Having our bed back has been the most amazing thing, I think in the past month we have slept in 5 or 6 different ones, that’s a lot. Moving with kids is incredibly different than moving just as a couple, or by yourself. There is so much stuff to remember, and no place to put it.

It was a wonderful surprise to be able to sell our Houston house so quickly, but we must have done something right. Finding a new house to live in was a tiring few days of house hunting, but much much more research online, looking through floor plans, talking with builders, and trying to figure out exactly what is was that we wanted in a house.

Our new house is absolutely beautiful; I am still blown away when I look around. I’m 22 and I live in a home that most well off middle aged people would be content with, We must be doing something right *really 

Andrew, I’m along for love, support, and of course final say :p* Our house has 4 bedroom, 3 full bathrooms, an office, dining room, huge kitchen, separate laundry room, covered back patio, lovely backyard, tandem 3 car garage, and an open floor plan that is only one story. It is everything we wanted!

I have so much to say and so little time to say it. I have never been so stressed but so happy at the same time. Andrew and I are happy to be in our home with our 2 little babies and dog, it’s nice to have our family settled under one roof just living our life and back to our routines. We feel like the adults of the house again and the kids seem to be enjoying the new house and backyard. Boo loves the backyard too, she chases Evey around every day.

I will have to plan my writing this evening. I have so much to talk about, so much to say that it’s all just mumbo jumbo in my head right now.

Until I figure this out…

No comments:

Post a Comment