Sunday, September 30, 2012


Wow, it has been quite a while since I have updated.
Our house is a crazy place lately, hardly a quiet moment, but it sure is interesting.
Two weeks ago we were lucky enough to be invited to our friends Vlad and Stephanie’s house to celebrate 

Rosh Hashanah (Jewish New Year) with them. It was a good time; we visited with them as well as our friends Pyiush and Ritchu, who are expecting twin girls in December. I was happy to not be the pregnant one, for once, as she was limited in the eating and drinking part of the celebration!
Andrew and I have been on a virtual house hunt, mostly so when and if we move any time soon we are on the same page as far as what we like and don’t like in a home. It is amazing how many bedrooms we will need, crazy kids.

The kids are doing great. Drew is always smiling and cooing, we love it! Evey is in a fun stage of slapping and growling, but she is learning, and regressing, and then learning again. Sometimes it is nice to have a degree in Child Development, other times I feel like a living text book and the more knowledge I have the more conflicting it becomes. Raising children is surely not a science, more of an art form left open for interpretation, which would explain the lack of handbook  on the subject *ha ha*!

I am sorry; I will apologize midway if this post is completely unorganized, grammatically incorrect, and flat out doesn’t make any sense. I have only had one cup of coffee today, most days it takes at least 2 to keep everything together.

I am supposed to be doing school work right now, figures. The computer is such a distracting place, one of the reasons we did away with Facebook. I really have no excuse for not doing my work right now other than pure procrastination. Drew slept a fabulous 8 hours straight last night, it was awesome even if I did wake up to a huge explosive poopy diaper.

The kids eat so well lately, obviously Drew has no major issue; his biggest choice is left or right. Evey loves her organic grilled chicken nuggets for lunch, mostly because she gets to practice her awesome fork skills. She really is pretty good at hand eye coordination, I even let her use a big girl cup, that lasted a while until she dumped it on herself and then laughed. Fun.

I will post some random pictures we have taken over the last few weeks. Please excuse the mess that may be lingering in the background. I clean everyday…and every night, and then Evey runs through like a tornado, Yet I still keep cleaning. 

Andrew caught me singing to Drew, He was a bit gassy.

This is how Evey helps me organize. 

She has a thing for Dog Beds

oh, this boy!

She is so in love with Uncle V

Aunt Stephanie loves these babies!

(sorry its sideways) I cannot believe we have already passed 2 months.

She likes to sleep in like Daddy.

She may look like Andrew, but that crazy personality, yeah...that is all me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment